Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Malo i o trnovitoj strani života...

Moderatori: IriS, Moderators

Ubih se guglajuci celi dan i nailazim na 2 razlicite informacije konstantno. :lood:

a) klasicno racunanje - zbir proseka sve 4 godine srednje skole x 2
b) zbir proseka sve 4 godine srednje skole + zbir ocena iz srpskog/engleskog jezika(u zavisnosti od toga koji se smer na faksu izabere) kroz sve cetiri godine skole

prijemni.infostud.com u svom kalkulatoru za bodove koji se nose iz skole ima napomenu za filoloski faks
Slika

dok zvanicni sajt filoloskog (u bg) govori da je vazeci nacin pod a) ne pominjuci b)
medjutim, ljudi na zvanicnom forumu filoloskog pisu da se racuna pod b) kao i na brdo ostalih forum boardova od krstarice do ana.rs

je l' neko zna provereno? je l' se mozda promenilo u medjuvremenu?
Korisnikov avatar
By EnMademoiselle
mislim da je išlo to obično računanje prošle godine, ako niko ne odgovori ranije pitam drugaricu odande sutra pa ti javljam za sigurno
Korisnikov avatar
By Over the rainbow
Ja znam za neke devojke koje su pre 3, odnosno prosle godine upisale filoloski i kod njih se klasicno racunao prosek iz skole. :)
The two strategies are right, which strategy will be progressively fitting relies upon the rules since some utilization the primary technique and others utilize the subsequent technique. Our BritishAssignmentsHelp.co.uk composing task marks are additionally included for my graduate degree program while doing the figuring. Where do you apply, at that point? Check their framework, or ask them.
We feel overwhelmed to provide online dissertation writing services in the UK. Students can easily approach us for quality and affordable services. We always manage to maintain the quality by following the right procedures of the custom dissertation writing. A quality of a dissertation depends on the quality of information used. Our team has an approach to the most reliable and authentic sources of information. These writers are highly qualified and experienced to fulfill each requirement of your dissertation. Our defined and perfect ways of working help us to produce plagiarism-free writing for your dissertation.
I’m working as an academic consultant at Global Assignment Help Australia. I have been providing
online assignment help to Aussie scholars for more than 5 years. I hold exceptional writing skills and assist the scholars in assignment writing tasks. Global Assignment Help Australia is the leading assignment help service provider which offers, Thesis Help, case study & report writing to university students in completing their academic documents within the submission deadline.
Do you ever wonder why you have always been advised to prepare a strong marketing dissertation proposal? We believe, no. You should understand that it requires you to select the best marketing dissertation topics and write the document accordingly. Along with this, you should prepare a strong proposal by conducting effective research so that you can grab professors’ attention. But, while preparing the proposal, many students face difficulties like lack of appropriate knowledge or poor writing skills. Thus, they even fail to start the document.

If you are also facing the same difficulty, then take a look at some ways that can help in preparing a strong marketing dissertation proposal. These ways have been brought to you by Global Assignment Help, a renowned dissertation writing service provider.
MyAssignmenthelp is the leading academic solution providers in the UK. In fact, our company has been helping the student community with their requests of “write my essay” in the UK for years. If you have the same request for your pending essay paper, we have the perfect solution for you. MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk is present to help the UK students with a pool of selected essay writers, students do not at all have to think about the problems that accompany essay writing. We understand that sometimes students face a lot of trouble while selecting a topic and thus we have taken the initiative to ease you on this. That’s why they need the meticulous nursing essay writing services from MyAssignmenthelp. With our nursing essay help, you will never have to settle for average academic performance.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!